Now Accepting Proposals for NACCE 2019
Dear NACCE Members,
We are delighted to announce that our Call for Presentations for NACCE 2019 Entrepreneurship Explorations is now open! We invite you to share best practices and epic fails so that we can learn from each other.
Benefits of presenting?
- Receive a $100 registration discount!
- Share your expertise with colleagues around the US & grow your professional portfolio!
- Receive recognition & feedback for your practice or program!
Below are the conference tracks:
Chancellors' & Presidents' Entrepreneurial Leadership Track
- Target Audience: Presidents, Chancellors & Senior Administrators
Institutional Advancement & Fundraising Track
- Target Audience: Foundation & Development Staff
Workforce Development & Non-Credit Programming Track
- Target Audience: Workforce Development Staff and Center Directors
Academic Programs Track
- Target Audience: Faculty, Student Services Leaders & Deans
Entrepreneurship 101 - Cross Disciplinary Teaching & Leadership Best Practices
- Target Audience: New NACCE Members and those brand-new to entrepreneurship
For more details and to apply, please click below.
Deadline for submitting proposals is Thursday, January 31, 2019.