Welcome to the NACCE Family! We are so glad that you are here.
Are you joining an existing membership?
Click the button below for an easy tutorial on how to get started. After you are done with that, get involved today! See 8 ideas below.
HOW TO INSTRUCTIONS
Are you a lead/key member?
Click the button below for an easy tutorial on howguyyttreut to get started.
HOW To INSTRUCTIONS
Here's 8 ways to maximize your membership:
- Submit content to be featured in an upcoming member enewsletter. We love to feature our members! Email Leah Deppert, Manager of Marketing & Communications at NACCE.
- Write an article for our quarterly journal, Community College Entrepreneurship. Email Carol Savage, Journal Editor at NACCE.
- Register for an upcoming FREE webinar. Interested in presenting and sharing your thought leadership? Contact Leah Deppert.
- Attend a regional event. Interested in being a part of a planning committee or workshop presenter? Contact Leah Deppert.
- Encourage your President to sign the Presidents for Entreprenuership Pledge (PFEP).
- Join our private Facebook group and introduce yourself.
- Attend our annual conference, October 13-16, 2019 in Newport Beach, CA!
- Invest in your professional development by registering for an upcoming NACCE Institute course.
Questions? Contact the NACCE office at 413.306.3131 or reach out to Trish Truitt
, Membership Coordinator or Katie Calabrese
, Director of Membership & Projects.