Join us on Tuesday, October 13 from 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM EST for our Design for Delight (D4D) virtual training! There are 50 spots open and we have 30 scholarships available for this training (worth $199). Scholarships are first come, first served and will only be given to educators pursuing the Intuit Design Thinking Innovator Badge.
During this training, you will:
- Learn/review the principles of design thinking
- Engage in D4D through multiple small group exercises - This will be a very interactive training!
- Find ways to incorporate D4D in your profession, classroom and college
For More Information:
Cary, North Carolina 27518
- Design Thinking Warm Up Activity
- Overview of Design for Delight – Why Design Thinking
- Customer Empathy Overview & Activity
- Go Broad to Go Narrow Overview & Activity
- Rapid Experiments Overview & Activity
- Application: Taking Design Thinking to Your Students
- Resources & Next Steps
- Karla Readshaw, Strategic Partner Manager, Education, Intuit
- Nico Valencia, Senior Manager, Strategic Education Partnerships, Intuit