We are proud to support entrepreneurship and partner with National Entrepreneurship Week alongside of hundreds of other organizations from across the United States. National Entrepreneurship Week is a congressionally-chartered initiative that was founded in 2006. It occurs during the third week of February every year, and is being celebrated February 15-22 in 2020.
Each day has a unique theme and we are very excited about our events in our new office in Cary, NC, especially for our in-person workshops on Wednesday, February 19!
If you would like to learn more about National Entrepreneurship Week, please visit: https://www.natleshipweek.org/.
Register for our in-person workshops on Wednesday, February 19 in our new office in Cary, NC above!
- Dr. Rebecca Corbin, President & CEO, NACCE
- Katie Gailes, Director of Entrepreneurship Initiatives, Wake Tech Community College (NC)
- Dr. Andy Gold, Professor, Entrepreneurship, Hillsborough Community College (FL)
- Beth Kerly, Professor, Business, Hillsborough Community College (FL)
- Cherith Roberson, Director, Small Business Center Director, Wake Tech Community College (NC)
- Dr. Caron Sada, Residential Faculty, Paradise Valley Community College (AZ)
- Jeff Smith, Director of Innovation & Equity, NACCE