5 Ways to Maximize Your NACCE Membership Right Now
How can it already be the end of July?! We hope you have enjoyed the summer months so far. As we gear up for fall and back-to-school, we wanted to give you five easy ways to maximize your NACCE membership right now.
Take full advantage of your membership benefits today!
#1: Participate in NACCE 2021!
There are so many different ways to engage with and participate in our annual conference! Here's a few short ideas:
- Submit a speaking proposal! Our second call for proposals is now open until July 30. Submit here!
- Nominate your college or president for a NACCE award! Celebrate and be recognized for your entrepreneurial achievements. Nominations close on July 30. Nominate here!
- Join us in “The Power of Making and the Entrepreneurial Mindset: Building a Bridge to Equity Through the Curation of Mini Museums” project! Read more here.
Need a scholarship? Apply here!
#2: Start brainstorming your pitch idea.
This year, NACCE and the Philip E. & Carole R. Ratcliffe Foundation Center of Entrepreneurship & Innovation, are excited to announce $135,000 available for the Pitch for the Trades competition. Colleges are eligible to win up to $50,000 in this competition. This is your opportunity to shine and to help create a buzz on-campus and in your community. Applications open August 2.
#3: Update your NACCE membership
People change jobs or retire. Make sure that your NACCE membership is up to date! Your key member has the ability to update your membership, but please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to see who is currently on your membership and make recommendations for changes. Be sure your internal NACCE team is ready to go once back-to-school begins!
#4: Take advantage of our member savings on new partnerships
NACCE has recently announced three new partnerships:
- Pulse Technology - Help Small Businesses Succeed! This is especially helpful for our SBDC and SBC directors and staff. Learn more here.
- Global Executive Forum - Help Community College Executives Thrive! This is geared towards our chancellors, presidents and leaders. Learn more here.
- Skillsline - Help Students Become Career Ready! This is directed at our student success champions. Learn more here.
#5: Ask a question on NACCE Meets
What OERs or textbooks are you using this upcoming fall? How are you engaging your students in hybrid courses? What innovative internship opportunities are you most proud of? Do you have any upcoming makerspace workshops that have sold out?
Unleash your curiosity and get your questions answered on NACCE Meets!