Call for Guest Bloggers for 2020
Happy New Year, NACCE members & friends! We are currently looking for guest writers for our NACCE blog.
In 2019, the following members served as consistent guest bloggers:
- Caron Sada
- Dan Barwick
- Angeline Godwin
- Rick Hodge
If you are interested in this opportunity, please read the below information.
- Guest bloggers need to write once a quarter.
- Content should be relevant and new. Previously published articles will not be accepted.
- Blog posts will need to be between 750-1,000 words and include at least one high-res photo.
- We are looking for practical "how to" articles with step-by-step instructions. Lists are perfect! For example, "Top 5 Ways to Improve Your Entrepreneurship Classroom" and "7 Ideas to Grow Your Entrepreneurial Mindset".
- We are looking for two presidents or community college leaders, two center directors (SBDC, Fab Lab, Makerspace, etc.), two institutional advancement officers, two faculty members and two entrepreneurs in residence for a total of 10 guest bloggers.
- You must be a NACCE member.
- This is a paid opportunity.