If you haven't noticed yet, NACCE has a new website! With this updated site, we have started a NACCE blog. We are currently looking for guest bloggers to help us populate this section of our website with valuable and helpful articles for our members.
- Guest bloggers will need to write once a quarter.
- We ask you do not submit previously published articles.
- Blog posts will need to be between 500-1,000 words and include at least one high-res photo.
- We are looking for practical "how to" articles with step-by-step instructions. Lists are perfect! For example, "Top 5 Ways to Improve Your Entrepreneurship Classroom" and "7 Ideas to Grow Your Entrepreneurial Mindset".
- We are looking for two presidents or community college leaders, two center directors (SBDC, Fab Lab, Makerspace, etc.), two institutional advancement officers, two faculty members and two entrepreneurs in residence for a total of 10 guest bloggers.
- You must be a NACCE member.
- This is a paid opportunity.
Interested? Please submit an example of a past blog post and/or article you've written to Leah Deppert, Manager of Marketing & Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org